Calling all Lemon lovers! If you like anything lemon, then you are going to love these easy lemon pie bars: 5 ingredients! It’s a super flaky crust topped with a sweetened cream cheese layer, covered in a sweet & tangy lemon pie filling then topped with another layer of crust, drizzled with a sweet, lemony glaze
They may look a little messy, but trust me, it’s nothing that a spoon can’t scoop up! Plus, they will set up a little more after being refrigerated. I’m actually wondering if they aren’t better the second day after being made.
Right after I made these and I was taking the pictures of them, my mom posted a picture of them on her Facebook page. Everyone was saying that their mouth was watering from just looking at the picture.
I’ve had the pan of them in the fridge for a couple days, and let me tell you, you’ll want to sneak a bite every time you get into the fridge. But, you deserve a treat, right?
This picture was taken after it had set in the fridge for a day and you can see how it set up. This would be a great dessert to make the night before you want it. But, let me tell ya, you will want to sneak a piece early.
Follow us on Social media to never miss a new recipe!
PIN this recipe to save for later!
About the Layers –
Let’s just talk about these super yummy layers for a minute.
You start with a super easy (but, trust me, it lacks nothing) crust. You wanna know what it is??? It’s canned crescent rolls. I told you it was easy.
Then comes the cream cheese layer. I took softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla and beat it with a hand mixer until smooth.
Take the cream cheese mixture and spread it over the crescent rolls.
Layer in the lemon pie filling
For the last layer, top with more crescent rolls
While it’s in the oven, I went ahead and made a super easy glaze.
It’s just powdered sugar, a little milk and a tiny bit of lemon extract. You can never have too much lemon, right?
Try some of our other Dessert!
- I used off brand crescent rolls and these turned out amazing! You could use any brand that you prefer.
- Wait until the pie bars have completely cooled before you drizzle the glaze on them.
- I prefer them cold out of the refrigerator, but that’s just me and you may like them warm out of the oven.
- Store in the fridge for 3-4 days
Perfect Party Dessert:
- Birthday parties
- Wedding showers
- Baby showers
- Valentine’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Thanksgiving Day
- New Year’s Day
- 1 can Cresent Rolls
- 1 can lemon pie filling
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 1 C powdered sugar
- 2 Tbs milk
- 1/4 tsp lemon extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- With a hand mixer beat cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar
- Spray a 8x8 pan and start layering the pie
- Layer half of the cresent rolls (4 rolls), cream cheese mixture, lemon pie filling and top with the other half of the cresent rolls
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes until golden brown on top
- While the pie bars are baking, mix together all of the glaze ingredients
- Drizzle glaze over pie bars once completely cool
*I used off brand cresent rolls and this turned out amazing. you could use whatever brand you prefer
*After refigerated, the pie bars will seem to set up a little better (if you can wait that long)
*Store in the fridge for 3-4 days
I would love to see what you make using our recipes! Whether you make these Lemon Pie bars or something else from our website, be sure to tag us @thelazykkitchen on Instagram to share your creations!