Who doesn’t love chocolate & peanut butter?!?!? These Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter fat bombs are so easy and quick to make that you can always have a treat on hand.
And, if you are on the Keto diet they are a must have for good fats. These are gluten free, sugar free and have only 5 simple ingredients.
You can change the recipe by sprinkling toasted unsweetened coconut and pecans on top before freezing! The fat bombs in this recipe have only 1 net carb and 81 calories each and that is great for a chocolate treat!
The recipe does call for regular size muffin tins, but mini muffin tins may also be used and they will make the fat bombs a little thicker as the regular muffin tins will make the fat bombs a little thinnier. Either way is great, because I do make the fat bombs both ways.
I love to triple the recipe and keep mine in the freezer for a snack. Usually, I always have these in my freezer for both me and my kids, who enjoy them too.
This recipe is the easiest Keto recipe that you will find. It calls for only 5 ingredients and a microwave. Basically, you melt your coconut oil and peanut butter together. After these 2 are completely melted, then you whisk together and add the sweetener, cocoa and vanilla, stir and pour into your muffin tins.
I place my tins on a cookie sheet and after I have poured them up I place the cookie sheet in the freezer. After about 10 minutes they are frozen and I take the fat bombs, place them in a storage bowl and put back into the freezer. That’s pretty easy! 🙂
If you like this recipe, be sure to follow us on Facebook HERE to see all of our recipes
Pin this recipe to Pinterest to save for later HERE
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs Ingredients:
- Coconut Oil
- Pyure Sweetner
- Peanut Butter
There are so many different sweeteners that you can choose from at your local supermarket. I have come to favor one called Pyure. Pyure comes in 2 forms granular and confectioners. This recipe calls for the Pyure granular and it has a consistency of sugar. Any sweetener of your choice can be used in this recipe. Here is a picture of the Pyure:
Also, I try to find a peanut butter with the lowest sugar added. Sometimes, my local supermarket doesn’t have a sugar free peanut butter and I don’t have time to order online. So, it’s your choice as to which peanut butter that you choose to use in this recipe.
Other Ingredient tips:
- unsweetened coconut
- flax seed
- chia seed
- sugar free chocolate chips
- hazel nuts
- brazil nuts
- pine nuts
- Once the fat bombs have harden, place them into a ziploc bag or a freezer bowl. Then, place them into the freezer or refrigerator. I keep mine in the freezer, because I like them a little harder than the refrigerator will keep them.
- Fat bombs will stay good for about 3 months in the freezer.
- They will melt at room temperature, because of the coconut oil ingredient.
- If I’m traveling with these fat bombs, I will place them in a cooler so they don’t melt.
- 1/2 C Coconut Oil
- 3 Tbsp Cocoa (unsweetened)
- 2 Tbsp Pyure Sweetner or sweetner of your choice
- 1/2 C Peanut Butter *lowest amount of Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Microwave coconut oil and peanut butter until melted
- Remove from microwave and add pyure, vanilla and cocoa
- Mix well
- Place muffin tins on a pan and pour 1 Tbsp into each tin
- Place in freezer until frozen, this takes about 10 minutes
- Keep in the refridgerator or freezer
makes about 18 regular sized fat bombs. You can also use a mini muffin
pan and have mini fat bombs. They will be thicker this way too.
Each fat bomb has 1 net carb and 98 calories
Microwave coconut oil and peanut butter until melted.
Remove from microwave, then add Pyure, vanilla and cocoa. Mix well.
Place muffin tins in a pan and pour 1 Tablespoon of mixture into each muffin tin.
Place in freezer until frozen. We keep our fat bombs in the freezer.
This recipe makes about 18 regular sized fat bombs. You can also use a mini muffin pan and have mini fat bombs. They will be thicker this way too.
Each fat bomb has 1 net carb and 81 calories
Some of our other KETO dessert recipes!
Try Some of our Keto BREAD recipes:
- Yummy Keto Pork Chop Sandwich