This Newest Keto Cookie recipe has become a favorite of mine. Only 6 ingredients! After I tried this new recipe, I was like this CAN’T be Keto, because it is too good! “Keto White Chocolate Chip Cookies”
Sometime ago I created a different Ketogenic Chocolate chip cookie recipe and I loved it. But, the cookies were soft cookies which some people love, however I love crispy cookies.
So, I changed that recipe and these low cookies are more crisp! But, if you like a softer cookie click here for that recipe! For this recipe, simply exchange the sugar free chocolate chips for sugar free white chocolate chips.
These cookies are low carb, ketogenic, gluten free and sugar free.
Gluten Free Questions
What is a gluten-free diet? A gluten free diet excludes any food that contains gluten, which is a protein in wheat and other grains.
Can gluten free people have cookies? Yes, and a lot of ketogenic cookie recipes are gluten free, because the recipes replace white flour with almond flour.
What in cookies is not gluten free? Any flour, wheat or other grains in cookies are not gluten free.
Does chocolate have gluten? Chocolate in it’s purest form does not have any gluten.
What ingredients are in Keto White Chocolate Chip Cookies? (scroll down for full recipe)
- Almond Flour
- Pyure sweetner or Splenda/Stevia (any granular sweetener)
- Sugar free White Chocolate Chips
- Salt (optional)
- Coconut oil
I chose a sugar substitute called Pyure granular, it is a Stevia blend and has the texture of real sugar.
Other sugar substitute will work. The sugar substitute that is above is a granular texture. So, choose a substitute that is granular and not confectioners. A confectioners might work, but I have not tested it with this recipe. If you would like to try the confectioner, then you could cut the recipe in half and try it. It possibly could work and taste great.
Also, I know that there are liquid sugar substitutes and you could also try those and see how they turn out. If in the future I try a different sweetener, then I’ll come back and add my results to this post.
And, as regarding the sugar free white chocolate chips, there are a variety of sugar free chocolate chips. Usually, I bake with Hershey’s Sugar Free Chocolate Chips and that is because that is what my local supermarket sells.
Lily’s Sugar Free chocolate Chips or Bake Believe are other great options if your local supermarket has them in stock. Plus, Lily’s has a variety of flavors, so you could exchange milk chocolate chips for Mint chocolate chips which are Lily’s too.
And, there may be other brands coming out soon. Some of the sugar free chocolate chips have aspartame and some have stevia, so it is just your preference on which ones that you add to your recipe.
Keto Cookie & Dessert Questions!
Can I eat cookies on the Keto diet? What cookies can you eat on keto diet? Yes, you can eat cookies on the keto diet and here is a delicious cookie recipe! Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
What desserts can I eat in keto? There are many Keto dessert recipes and here is a yummy one, Keto Peanut Butter Balls
Can I eat sweets on keto? Yes, find keto recipes that are made with sugar free sweeteners.
Can I eat regular sugar on keto? No, you cannot eat regular white sugar on the keto diet.
- Leave cookies on pan until cooled to keep them from falling apart
- Change up your chocolate chip cookie by adding a different flavor of baking chips
- Add pecans, walnuts or almonds to your cookie dough
- Add unsweetened toasted or untoasted coconut flakes to your cookie dough
- Double or triple the recipe and freeze the dough to bake at a later time
- For a warm cookie experience microwave your cookie for 10 seconds
What supplies do I need to make ketogenic cookies?
- Medium size bowl
- Measuring spoons and measuring cups
- Parchment paper or spray oil
- Baking pan or cookie sheet
How to make Keto Cookies? (scroll down for printable version)
- Gather your ingredients: coconut oil, Pyure granular sweetener, egg, almond flour, salt and sugar free white chocolate chips. And, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add melted coconut oil and Pyure sweetener to a medium size bowl.
3. Whisk the coconut oil and Pyure together.
4. Add 1 egg to the coconut oil and Pyure mixture
5. Take your whisk and mix well
6. Add almond flour and salt to the mixture. Mix well.
7. Fold in the sugar free white chocolate chips.
8. Take a teaspoon and spoon dough onto parchment paper or a greased cookie sheet. I added a few extra chocolate chips to the top of each cookie, but this is optional.
9. Bake for approximately 18 to 20 minutes.
10. Allow cookies to completely cool before removing them from the sheet pan.
How do I store my keto cookies?
Place cooled cookies into an airtight container. Cookies will last 3-4 days on the counter.
Can I freeze my low carb cookies?
Yes, the perfect way to freeze cookies is to freeze the dough before baking the cookies. Double or triple the recipes, place dough onto plastic wrap and freeze. Freeze up to 3 months.
- 4 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp Pyure granular sweetener
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar free white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add melted coconut oil and Pyure sweetener to a medium size bowl
- Whisk oil and sweetener together
- Add egg to the bowl and mix well
- Add almond flour and salt to the bowl and mix well
- Fold in White Chocolate Chips
- Take a teaspoon and spoon dough onto parchment paper
- Optional: add chocolate chips to the top of each cookie
- Bake for approximately 18-20 minutes
- Allow cookies to completely cook on cookie sheet before removing from pan.
25 calories, 2g fat, 0.5 net carbs