*ONLY 3 ingredients *LESS than 1 net carb
If y’all need a keto or low carb dessert that is delicious, then this is it! I love making desserts and these Keto Peanut Butter Balls are too easy to make! They have only 3 ingredients, plus the crushed peanuts on top which are optional and I sprinkled them on the peanut butter balls for looks.
I love to bake and one Saturday morning, a week before Christmas, I thought, What keto dessert could I make? Earlier in the week I had made Keto Chocolate Chip cookies twice. I made some Keto Chocolate cheesecake balls (which I haven’t written up the recipe yet) and I made my husband some Cookie dough protein balls. He is a runner and lifts weights, so he likes A LOT of protein, but he isn’t really on the keto diet. He likes to sweeten his protein balls with honey, which honey is not keto, but it’s all natural. So, we have this discussion/debate a lot about natural sugar and artificial sweeteners. 😂
Tips on Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
And, as regarding the sugar free chocolate chips, there are a variety of sugar free chocolate chips. Usually, I bake with Hershey’s Sugar Free Chocolate Chips and that is because that is what my local supermarket sells. Lily’s Sugar Free chocolate Chips or Bake Believe are other great options if your local supermarket has them in stock. Plus, Lily’s has a variety of flavors, so you could exchange milk chocolate chips for Mint chocolate chips which are Lily’s too.
And, there may be other brands coming out soon. Some of the sugar free chocolate chips have aspartame and some have stevia, so it is just your preference on which ones that you add to your recipe.
Keto Peanut Butter Balls Ingredients: (scroll down for full recipe)
- Peanut butter
- Swerve Confectioners (or any brand that you like)
- Sugar free chocolate chips
- Crushed peanuts for the top (optional)
Directions: (scroll down for full printable recipe)
- Gather your ingredients: peanut butter, Swerve confectioners and sugar free chocolate chips. The crushed peanuts for the top of each peanut butter ball are optional.
2. Add the peanut butter and Swerve Confectioners to a medium size bowl.
3. Mix well with a spoon or spatula.
4. Roll mixtures into balls. This recipe yields approximately 22 balls. Each ball is about the size of a small walnut. Place balls on a cookie sheet that is lined with wax paper. After all balls are placed onto the cookie sheet place into the freezer for approximately 20 minutes.
5. While the peanut butter balls are in the freezer, melt your sugar free chocolate chips. Place your sugar free chocolate chips and butter into a microwavable bowl and heat until melted. This may take between 30-45 seconds.
6. Place a peanut butter ball onto a fork and dip into the melted sugar free chocolate. Then, I take a toothpick and slide the dipped peanut butter ball off the fork. Place each dipped peanut butter ball onto the wax paper (optional step: sprinkle crushed peanuts on the chocolate). And, after all the balls are dipped into the melted chocolate place the cookie sheet into the freezer for approximately 15 minutes.
TIPS for Keto Peanut Butter Balls!
- Store the peanut butter balls in the refrigerator or freezer. Refrigerator for approximately 2 weeks if they last that long and 3 months in the freezer.
- Try different sugar free chocolates, like semi-sweet, dark or white chocolate.
- Try different nut butters.
- Sprinkle toasted unsweetened coconut on top of each peanut butter ball.
- 1 cup peanut butter (no sugar added)
- 1 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 4 oz sugar free chocolate chips
- crushed peanuts (optional)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Place peanut butter and Swerve confectioners into a bowl.
- Take a spoon or spatula and mix well
- Roll mixture into approximately 22 balls. Place each peanut butter ball onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- After the peanut butter balls are finished place the cookie sheet into the freezer for approximately 20 minutes.
- While the peanut butter balls are in the freezer take the sugar free chocolate chips and butter and place into a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave the sugar free chocolate chips and the butter for approximately 30-45 seconds until melted.
- Place a peanut butter ball onto a fork and dip into the melted chocolate. Then, take a toothpick and remove the peanut butter ball onto the wax paper.
- After all the peanut butter balls are dipped into the sugar free chocolate place the cookie sheet into the freezer for approximately 15 minutes.
- Store peanut butter balls in the refrigerator or freezer.
YIELD: 24 SERVING SIZE: 1 ball
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 80 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 4g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 10mg Sodium: 31mg Carbohydrates: 1g Net Carbohydrates: 0.5g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 1g
Perfect Keto Candy For Your Next Party or Event:
- New Year’s Day or New Year’s Eve
- Valentine’s Day for your sweetheart
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Thanksgiving’s Day
- Wedding Showers
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers
- Anniversary parties
- Graduation parties
- Kid’s birthday parties
- Birthday parties
Try other Lazy K Kitchen Keto desserts:
- Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Cinnamon Rolls
- No bake Keto Peanut butter Pie Cupcakes
- Keto Chocolate Caramel Pecan Clusters
Try some Lazy K Kitchen’s Keto recipes:
- Bacon & Spinach Egg Muffins (keto)
- Easy Italian Seasoned Chicken Breasts (keto)
- Spinach & Mushroom Quiche (keto)
- Keto Pizza Bites
- easy Keto Sausage Egg Muffins
- Keto Bacon Ranch Biscuits