PIZZA! PIZZA! 🍕🍕🍕 Who loves Pizza, but can’t have it, because of all the carbs?!?!?! This recipe will satisfy the “Pizza Lover” in you! It can be prepared in 1 bowl and is easy to fix.
These Keto Pizza bites can be ate on the go, in the car or with a salad.
I love to keep them in the freezer, pull out a couple, microwave and dip in Ranch dressing! OH, and maybe add a little red pepper flakes!! YUMMY!! 😋
The ingredients for this recipe are your typical keto ingredients. There are no hard to find ingredients, but only ingredients that most keto follows already have in their pantry.
The most expensive ingredient is the almond flour, which I purchase at Wal-mart and keep on hand. My supermarket, Aldi’s, always has the cream cheese at bargain prices, usually $0.79 each, plus Aldi’s block cheese is a great price.
I buy the block cheese and shred it, which saves on your net carbs per pizza bite.
For instance, if you don’t know, shredded cheese bought in the supermarkets have potato starch to prevent the cheese from sticking together, which increases the net carb count.
Use your imagination with this Keto Pizza Bite recipe. However, you can exchange the mozzarella cheese with any other cheese, for example, a pepper jack cheese or a sharp cheddar cheese.
Also, try a different meat. Instead of pepperonis, you could use canadian bacon, breakfast sausage or a hot links.
Follow us for new recipes!
PIN this recipe to Pinterest to save for later
Keto Pizza Bites Ingredients
- mozzarella cheese
- cream cheese
- almond flour
- baking powder
- baking soda
- Italian seasoning (optional)
Keto Pizza Bites Garlic Sauce
- garlic powder
I love creating easy keto recipes. Plus, if I can only dirty up one bowl or two that is even better. For these Keto Pizza Bites, you will melt the mozzarella cheese in a glass bowl.
Next, you will add the eggs, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, Italian seasoning (optional) and pepperonis.
However, I use my hands to mix it up and incorporate all the ingredients together.
After, you have all the ingredients mixed well, form balls about the size of a walnut and place each pizza bite onto a greased cookie sheet.
Place the pizza bites approximately 1 inch apart. This recipe makes approximately 30 pizza bites with only 2 net carbs each.
Bake for approximately 20 minutes and pull from the oven. Have your garlic butter sauce ready to pour over each pizza bite or you can dip each one into the sauce.
I like to sprinkle red pepper flakes on my pizza bites and then dip into ranch dressing. However, you can choose your favorite keto dressing to dip these pizza bites into.
- Choose a variety of meats, i.e. italian sausage, pepperonis, diced or sliced ham, diced or shredded chicken
- Add some vegetables, i.e. chopped bell peppers, chopped onions, mushrooms, black olives or jalapenos
- Choose from a variety of cheeses, i.e. pepper jack, american, sharp, monterey jack, colby jack, or mozzarella
Other Keto bread recipes:
- 8oz mozzarella cheese
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 45 pepperonis
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
Garlic Butter Sauce Topping
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a glass bowl, melt shredded mozzarella cheese and cream cheese together in the microwave
- Add eggs, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, Italian seasoning and pepperonis.
- Mix with hands until all ingredients are mixed well together
- Form into balls about the size of walnuts
- Place on greased cookie sheet at least an inch apart
- While pizza bites are in the oven, melt your butter in a small glass bowl in the microwave
- After butter is completely melted, add the garlic powder and stir
- Bake pizza bites approx. 30 mintues or until desired browness
- Remove pizza bites from the oven and spoon or dip each pizza bite into the garlic butter sauce
- Also, I like to then sprinkle red pepper flakes on my pizza bites and dip in ranch dressing, however, this is optional.
Each pizza bite has 2 net carbs
Perfect Party Appetizers For Your Next Party or Event:
- New Year’s Day or New Year’s Eve
- Valentine’s Day for your sweetheart
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Thanksgiving’s Day
- Wedding Showers
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers
- Anniversary parties
- Graduation parties
- Kid’s birthday parties
- Birthday parties