The holiday season is filled with candy Canes, hot chocolate and gingerbread cookies. There is not anything much better during Christmas time as a perfect drink, fuzzy warm blankets and a crackling fireplace. “Starbucks Peppermint Mocha”
During the Christmas holiday, to spread some holiday cheer I make so many candies with peppermint flavoring or peppermint extract. My favorite candy may be double chocolate peppermint bark. I love to make peppermint fudge too, nothing spells Christmas like peppermint and candy canes.
What Holiday drinks does Starbucks have? Starbucks Holiday drinks (limited edition)
- Peppermint Mocha – Starbucks peppermint mocha frappuccino
- Caramel Brulee Latte
- Chestnut Praline Latte
- Toasted White Chocolate Latte
- Iced Sugar Cookie Latte
- Hot cocoa
- Gingerbread Latte
What is in a Peppermint Mocha drink? “Starbucks Peppermint Mocha”
- pumps of peppermint-flavored syrup (have delicious cheery flavors of peppermint)
- pumps of mocha sauce
- steamed milk
- espresso shot or espresso shots
- little milk foam or sweetened whipped cream
- sprinkle of red sugar sprinkles
Does Starbucks Iced Peppermint Mocha have caffeine? Does Starbucks Peppermint Mocha have caffeine?
Yes, these two drinks are the same and the Starbucks peppermint mocha drink does have an amount of caffeine. Starbucks grande (16 fl oz) contains 150 mg of caffeine content, and a Starbucks tall (12 fl oz) contains less caffeine of 75mg. The Starbucks venti iced peppermint mocha (24 fl oz) has much caffeine up to 225 mg.
How to order a decaf Iced Peppermint Mocha on the Starbucks App?
- Click on your Starbucks App
- Click Order
- Click Cold Coffees
- Scroll down to Iced Mochas
- Select Iced Caffe Mocha
- Scroll down to espresso & shot options and click down arrow
- Select the Espresso Roast Option from the list – **there are 4 decaf options: decaf espresso roast, 1/2 decaf espresso roast, 1/2 decaf espresso roast and 2/3 decaf espresso roast
- Select customize
- Select add syrups
- Select peppermint syrup – select pumps of peppermint syrup
- Click the add to order
- Then finish the ordering process.
Iced Peppermint Mocha Questions!
Does Starbucks have decaf peppermint mocha? Yes, to have one of these popular drinks decaffeinated ask the barista to make your grande peppermint mocha mocha with decaf coffee. By changing simple ingredients this allows you to have the rich espresso taste, but yet have your cup of coffee with less caffeine.
And, Does Starbucks peppermint mocha have caffeine? Does White Starbucks drinks have caffeine? Yes, they all have caffeine, unless you ask for your drink to be made with decaf espresso or decaf coffee.
Does Starbucks have decaf iced peppermint mocha? Yes, you can order an Iced Peppermint Mocha and ask for it to be made with decaf espresso or decaf coffee.
Can you get peppermint mocha without coffee? Yes, you can order a coffee free and caffeine free version.
How much caffeine is in a Starbucks decaf mocha? By selecting a decaf coffee, 97% of the caffeine has been removed. So, you will still have 2-3 mg of caffeine per cup of coffee.
And, How do you order a healthy peppermint mocha? Order 1 pump of mocha sauce instead of the normal 2 pumps, order 2% milk or skim milk instead of regular milk and ask for a sugar free whipped cream for the top.
How do you modify a Peppermint mocha at Starbucks?
- Make it a Skinny Mocha
- Make it a Decaf Mocha
- Add extra shots of espresso
- Add dark chocolate curls or chocolate drizzle
How many calories in a Starbucks Skinny Peppermint Mocha? A short (8 oz) Skinny Peppermint Mocha with nonfat milk and no whipped cream has 155 calories.
Is Starbucks mocha caffeine free? Not unless you ask for your delicious drink to be made with decaf espresso or decaf coffee.
What type of coffee is on the Peppermint mocha from Starbucks? Espresso or decaf espresso
What Starbucks drink does not have caffeine? Frappuccinos, teas, lemonades, hot chocolate, and juices
Which Starbucks coffee has the least caffeine? Any drink can be made with decaf espresso or decaf coffee.
How do you order less caffeine at Starbucks?
Any drink at Starbucks can be made with less caffeine by simply asking the Starbucks baristas to make your popular drink with decaf coffee.
Are there optional add-in Ingredients in a mocha drink?
- Chocolate flavor syrup, milk chocolate, dark chocolate syrup or any type of chocolate
- white chocolate syrup or white chocolate sauce
- white chocolate mocha sauce
- Chantilly cream
- whipped cream
- White mocha sauce
- Iced version or iced mocha
- Caramel sauce
- Peppermint syrup
- Strawberry sauce
- shots of espresso
- cocoa powder
- vanilla syrup
- Cinnamon or pump of cinnamon
- chocolate shavings
- sweet milk, whole milk, oat milk
- shot of espresso: signature espresso or decaf espresso
- cocoa butter – which has a cocoa flavor and aroma
How to make Peppermint mocha drink at Starbucks cheaper? To make a peppermint mocha drink cheaper at Starbucks you can order a caffe americano with 1 pumps of mocha sauce and 1 pump of peppermint syrup. You will save a total of $1.40
What type of syrup does Starbucks use for mocha drinks? Starbucks uses Torani flavoring syrups.
Why is Starbucks mocha drink so sweet? Starbucks mocha is sweet, because it is made with cocoa butter, coconut oil, condensed skim milk and sugar.
What’s the difference between mocha sauce and mocha syrup? The main difference between mocha sauce and syrup is that a sauce is thicker than a syrup. Syrups work best in cold drinks, like iced coffees.
What is mocha drink? A Starbucks mocha drinks are any drink that is chocolate and coffee together. I just don’t see how you can go wrong with adding chocolate to any drink, lol.
There’s nothing better than a sweet drink and a double chocolate chip cookie.
What are the ingredients in a mocha drink? Chocolate, milk and espresso. If you don’t have an espresso machine, then you can use an espresso syrup or a coffee concentrate or cold coffee brew.
Does Starbucks chocolate mocha have dairy? Starbucks thick creamy sauces like white mocha have dairy, however mocha does not have dairy.
How many calories are in a pump of Starbucks mocha? Starbucks 1 Pump Mocha Syrup (1 pump) contains 11g total carbs, 11g net carbs, 2g fat, 1g protein, and 60 calories.
What is the healthiest iced mocha drink at Starbucks? The healthiest mocha at Starbucks is a Skinny Mocha with only 170 calories per grande.
What’s a Starbucks skinny iced peppermint mocha? A Starbucks skinny peppermint mocha is a combination of espresso, sugar-free peppermint syrup, sugar free sweet mocha sauce, non-fat milk, and no whipped cream. The grams of sugar and grams of carbohydrates are greatly reduced in the skinny drinks at Starbucks.
Does an iced peppermint mocha have whipped cream? Yes, this is an optional choice.
How do I order a Keto iced peppermint mocha from Starbucks? Starbucks does have a sugar free peppermint mocha, so you can make this drink keto, low carb and low calorie. Ask for sugar free syrups, almond milk and no whipped cream to lower the carb and calorie intake.
Does Starbucks have keto drinks? And, Does Starbucks have keto iced coffees? Does Starbucks have keto coffees? Yes, to all these questions! You will need to order sugar free sauce, sugar free syrup, almond milk and no whipped topping.
What makes an iced peppermint mocha skinny? To make this drink skinny you simply ask for sugar free syrups, nonfat milk and no whipping cream.
Can I make Starbucks copycat peppermint mocha drinks or iced peppermint mocha drinks at home? Yes, you can make these drinks at home! Purchase your own peppermint syrup, mocha syrup and a coffee concentrate at your local stores. For fun seasonal drinks, add dark chocolate shavings and crushed peppermint candies to the top of the whipped topping.
Then, pour over ice cubes for an iced coffee or blend for a frappe.
Most of these drinks do not require any special equipment, like a steam wand or Moka pot. And, these are a coffee beverage called espresso-based drinks and the ingredients (extra toppings) are a personal preference, so there is no right or wrong way.
Is an iced peppermint mocha drink just coffee and hot chocolate? Mocha is more like a blend of a cappuccino and a hot chocolate. A cappuccino is espresso, warm milk and a frothy top, but with chocolate added to it either by skinny mocha syrup, chocolate chips, mocha drizzle, chocolate curls, java chips, pumps of regular mocha sauce.
Does a peppermint mocha drink have brewed coffee? A white mocha brewed coffee is a combination of espresso or fresh brewed coffee, milk, sugar and white chocolate.
How many shots of coffee are in a white mocha?
- Tall – 1 shot – 75 milligrams of caffeine
- Grande – 2 shots – 150 milligrams of caffeine
- Venti – 3 shots – 225 milligrams of caffeine
What are Starbucks Best Iced Mocha drinks?
- Iced Cold Peppermint Mocha
- Iced White chocolate drinks
- White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino (not iced, but delicious)
- Iced Salted Caramel Mocha
- Iced Toasted White Chocolate Mocha
- Iced Java Chip
- Iced Mocha
- Iced Skinny Mocha
How do you customize Starbucks mocha drinks? Can I customize my Starbucks drink?
- You can add an extra espresso shots to any size of drink
- You can make a drink “skinny” which means no sugar, non-fat milk and no whipped cream
- You can make it a decaf with decaf espresso
How to customize coffee drinks at Starbucks?
- Add caramel drizzle or caramel cream
- Add a white chocolate sauce
- Add white chocolate mocha sauce
- Add chocolate syrup
- Add peppermint syrup
- Add a dolce syrup
- Add a toffee nut syrup
- Add pumps of vanilla syrup
- Add pumps of mocha sauce
- Add cold foam
- Add shots of espresso
- Add bittersweet mocha sauce
Starbucks Decaf Iced Peppermint Mocha Recipe – Starbucks version
- 2 oz decaf espresso (or regular brewed espresso) (or decaf cold brew)
- 6 oz dairy milk or any milk of your choice
- Peppermint syrup and chocolate sauce (store bought or homemade white chocolate sauce) – main ingredient
- whipped cream
- Line cup with chocolate sauce
- Add ice to cup
- Mix peppermint syrup, chocolate sauce, milk and espresso
- Pour over ice
- Add whipped cream, crushed peppermint candies or a candy cane, and chocolate syrup (or chocolate sauce)
So, y’all probably know more now about mocha drinks than you ever wanted to know! LOL, but whether you like a creamy drink, black coffee or just a delicious coffee drink, the best thing is there are a lot of choices to make at home or to go to your favorite coffee shop to have your delicious treat.
And, next time don’t be afraid to try new flavors of different types of coffee or coffee-based beverages!
So, this next festive season while you are Christmas shopping have your favorite holiday beverage.
Recipes to try with your favorite coffee drink!
If you love Starbucks Egg Bites than you are sure to love these next few recipes!