Oh my! This Keto Quesadilla Crunch Wrap is so easy to make! This recipe would be PERFECT for meal prepping! All you would need to do is brown your ground beef a head of time and have your other toppings cut up and ready to assemble into this perfect crunch wrap!
But, before we talk about this recipe, let’s learn more about the keto diet, because it is much more than eating a lot of BACON, LOL!
What is the Keto Diet?
The ketogenic diet focuses on high fat, low carb foods like eggs, meats, dairy, and low carb vegetables. Also, it consists of food that are sugar free and gluten free. A lot of individuals believe it is just a lot of protein, like a lot of bacon, but it is more than just eating a lot of bacon. It is limiting carb consumption to around 20 to 50 grams per day and filling up on fats, such as meat, fish, eggs, nuts, and healthy oils.
Low Carb – Meat, Poultry & Eggs
Low Carb – Fish and Shellfish
- Salmon (wild)
Low Carb – Cheese and Dairy
- Bleu cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Cottage cheese
- Cream cheese
- Goat cheese
- Greek yogurt (plain)
- Mozzarella (whole milk)
Low Carb Fruit
Low Carb – Vegetables & Net Carb Count
- Asparagus: 1g
- Spinach: 2g
- Swiss Chard: 2g
- Celery: 2g
- Lettuce: 2g
- Avocado (technically a fruit): 2g
- Cabbage: 3g
- Green Olives: 3g
- Cucumber: 3g
- Cauliflower: 3g
- Zucchini: 3g
- Tomato: 3g
- Green Pepper: 3g
- Red Pepper: 4g
- Broccoli: 4g
- Brussels Sprouts: 5g
- Green Beans: 5g
Low Carb Oils and Healthy Fats
- Avocado oil
- Coconut butter
- Coconut oil
- Mayonnaise (with no added sugar)
- MCT oil
- Olive oil
- Safflower oil
- Sesame oil
- Walnut oil
Low Carb – Nuts and Seeds
- Brazil nuts
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Macadamia nuts
- Pumpkin seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Sesame seeds
Foods to Avoid on the Keto Diet
- Grains, biscuits, rolls, tortillas, pancakes, or waffles
- Starchy vegetables, i.e. corn, potatoes, yams, or sweet peas
- high sugar fruit: oranges, apples, watermelons, cantaloupe, grapes, or pineapples
- Sweetened yogurt.
- Juices, i.e. orange juice, grape juice, pineapple juice, or apple juice
- Honey, syrup or sugar in any form, maple syrup, or pancake syrup
- Chips, crackers, or cereals.
- Baked goods including gluten-free baked goods, cakes, cookies, or donuts.
- White rice, brown rice, or pasta
Keto Quesadilla Crunch Wrap Ingredients: (scroll down for printable recipe)
- browned ground beef
- shredded cheese
- taco seasoning
- low carb tortilla or cheese wrap
Plus, for those individuals who want less carbs and do not eat low carb tortillas, here are some other options:
For these crunch wraps I have chosen ground beef, cheese, avocado and tomatoes, BUT the options are endless. Grilled chicken would be a great idea too!
Choose a variety of fillings!
- grilled chicken
- shredded chicken
- shredded beef
- scrambled eggs
Directions (scroll down for printable recipe)
- Brown ground beef and drain
- Chop up tomatoes and avocados
- Make guacamole (optional)
4. Cut tortilla has pictured below
5. Place fillings in each quarter of the tortilla. I added guacamole and tomatoes to my last quarter of the tortilla
6. Begin to fold the tortilla. Follow the next few pictures.
7. Heat and brown your tortilla. Adding a little oil is optional, but will help crisp up the tortilla.
- 1 lb browned ground beef
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 avocados
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 2 packages of low carb tortillas
- Brown and drain ground beef
- Chop up avocados and tomatoes
- Cut half way up on bottom half of tortilla
- Place browned ground beef on one quarter of tortilla, cheese on one quarter, avocado on one quarter and tomatoes on remaining quarter of tortilla
- Place wrap into a heated pan over medium heat. Oil is optional.
- Brown on both sides and serve.
Nutritional facts for 1 crunch wrap:
Net Carbs 4 (low carb tortilla) Cheese wrap is optional
Try Our Other Keto recipes!
Keto Fudge Chocolate Cake