This is the easiest Keto Blackberry Cobbler that you’ll ever bake! It’s a one bowl and one pan dessert. Basically, you dump your frozen or fresh blackberries in a 9×9 pan, mix the others ingredients and pour over your blackberries. It doesn’t get any easier then this! It’s keto, low carb, sugar free, gluten free and diabetic friendly.
This recipe is also versatile, in that, any kind of berries could be used. Therefore, I have made this recipe with blackberries, strawberries and blueberries. I have always bought the frozen berries, but any fresh berries could be added to this recipe.
I do choose to sprinkle my sweetener over my berries, because sometimes berries can be a little sour and I like my berries really sweet. My favorite berry cobbler to bake is probably a strawberry cobbler.
Most of my ingredients for this recipe I do purchase at Aldis. I have found that Aldis is always cheaper on berries, butter, eggs, vanilla and baking powder. However, I do purchase my Pyure and almond flour from Wal-mart.
I have found that Wal-mart is cheaper on these 2 items. However, online shopping is always an option to purchase sweeteners and almond flour.
But, before we talk about this recipe, let’s learn more about the keto diet, because it is much more than eating a lot of BACON, LOL!
What is the Keto Diet?
The ketogenic diet focuses on high fat, low carb foods like eggs, meats, dairy, and low carb vegetables. Also, it consists of food that are sugar free and gluten free. A lot of individuals believe it is just a lot of protein, like a lot of bacon, but it is more than just eating a lot of bacon. It is limiting carb consumption to around 20 to 50 grams per day and filling up on fats, such as meat, fish, eggs, nuts, and healthy oils.
Low Carb – Meat, Poultry & Eggs
Low Carb – Fish and Shellfish
- Salmon (wild)
Low Carb – Cheese and Dairy
- Bleu cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Cottage cheese
- Cream cheese
- Goat cheese
- Greek yogurt (plain)
- Mozzarella (whole milk)
Low Carb Fruit
Low Carb – Vegetables & Net Carb Count
- Asparagus: 1g
- Spinach: 2g
- Swiss Chard: 2g
- Celery: 2g
- Lettuce: 2g
- Avocado (technically a fruit): 2g
- Cabbage: 3g
- Green Olives: 3g
- Cucumber: 3g
- Cauliflower: 3g
- Zucchini: 3g
- Tomato: 3g
- Green Pepper: 3g
- Red Pepper: 4g
- Broccoli: 4g
- Brussels Sprouts: 5g
- Green Beans: 5g
Low Carb Oils and Healthy Fats
- Avocado oil
- Coconut butter
- Coconut oil
- Mayonnaise (with no added sugar)
- MCT oil
- Olive oil
- Safflower oil
- Sesame oil
- Walnut oil
Low Carb – Nuts and Seeds
- Brazil nuts
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Macadamia nuts
- Pumpkin seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Sesame seeds
Foods to Avoid on the Keto Diet
- Grains, biscuits, rolls, tortillas, pancakes, or waffles
- Starchy vegetables, i.e. corn, potatoes, yams, or sweet peas
- high sugar fruit: oranges, apples, watermelons, cantaloupe, grapes, or pineapples
- Sweetened yogurt.
- Juices, i.e. orange juice, grape juice, pineapple juice, or apple juice
- Honey, syrup or sugar in any form, maple syrup, or pancake syrup
- Chips, crackers, or cereals.
- Baked goods including gluten-free baked goods, cakes, cookies, or donuts.
- White rice, brown rice, or pasta
Be sure to follow us on Social Media!
Never miss another recipe!
PIN this recipe to Pinterest to save for later!
Keto Blackberry Cobbler Ingredients:
- Blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- Pyure Stevia or your choice of sweetener
- Almond Flour
- baking powder
The sweetener in this Keto Blackberry Cobbler is Pyure. Pyure is a stevia blend and I actually believe that its’ taste is close to sugar. I purchase my Pyure at Wal-mart. However, Pyure comes in 2 forms, granular and confectioners.
For this recipe, the granular is what I have chosen. At your local supermarket there are a variety of sweeteners to choose from. For this recipe any sweetener could be used.
For example, Splenda, Stevia, Monkfruit or Truvia.
This recipe is simple in that once you pour your berries into your greased pan and sprinkle with your sweetener you set aside to mix up your batter.
After your batter is combined together you pour the mixture over your berries and you are ready to bake.
Perfect Dessert For Your Next Party or Event:
- New Year’s Day or New Year’s Eve
- Valentine’s Day for your sweetheart
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Thanksgiving’s Day
- Wedding Showers
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers
- Anniversary parties
- Graduation parties
- Kid’s birthday parties
- Birthday parties
Try Our Other Keto Desserts:
We have a variety of Keto desserts recipes, keto bread recipes and keto meal recipes.
Delicious Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 cups blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Pyure & 1 tbsp (or granular sweetener of your choice)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Pour blackberries in 9x9 pan, sprinkle the berries with 1 tbsp of Pyure and set aside
- In a medium bowl, melt butter
- Add remaining ingredients to the same bowl of butter
- Mix well
- Pour mixture over your blackberries
- Bake for approx. 30 to 40 minutes, depending on your preference of crust brownness.
186 calories, 16g fat, 6g net carbs