This is the easiest Keto Low Carb Pumpkin Pie recipe! It is sugar free and gluten free. I was amazed at the taste of the pie filling, it was just like a regular pumpkin pie, but without all the sugar. It was a hit with the kids, which they are the true taste testers, lol. I did cheat on the whipped topping and I bought a sugar free one from the store. But, you can always make a whipped topping with heavy whipping cream.
Keto Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Ingredients (scroll down for printable version)
- pumpkin (canned)
- heavy whipping cream
- Swerve Confectioners
- pumpkin pie spice
- vanilla extract
- almond flour
- Pyure sweetener or your choice of sweetener
- vanilla extract
This crust recipe can be made for a variety of different pies or cakes. Any type of cheesecake filling could be poured over this crust. The crust is simple to make. You will need to melt the butter. Usually, I will melt my butter in the microwave. Then, add the almond flour, Pyure sweetener (granular) and vanilla extract and mix well. Using your hands press the crust mixture into a greased 9 inch pan and set the crust aside to make the pie filling.
Follow us on Social Media!
PIN this recipe to save for later!
There are a variety of artificial sweeteners on the market. I have tried some good, bad and ugly ones, lol. As far as granular artificial sweeteners, I like a sweetener called Pyure. It is a Stevia blend of Erythritol and stevia. It has a grainy texture like real sugar, however too much of it leaves a vanilla taste in your mouth.
This recipe is one of the easiest recipes that there is. I like a recipe that can be made all in one bowl and is easy. For the pie filling you will need to have a medium size bowl. Place the can of Pumpkin, heavy whipping cream, eggs, Swerve Confectioners, pumpkin pie spice, salt and vanilla extract into your bowl and beat with a hand mixer.
The recipe for the pie filling calls for a Swerve Confectioners sweetener. Any artificial confectioners sweetener will work. However, Swerve has become my favorite. For the pie filling I have not tried an artificial granular sweetener, because I believe that the Confectioner texture help the pie to not be runny. The crust does call for the Pyure granular sweetener.
- Grease the baking pie dish very well so that the almond flour crust does not stick to the dish.
- Be sure to add an artificial granular sweetener to the crust and an artificial confectioners sweetener to the pie filling.
- If the crust is browning before the pie is finished cooking, then take a strip of aluminum foil and place it around the edges of the crust and continue to bake the pie.
- Do not cut the pumpkin pie until the pie is completely cooled, at least a couple hours after baking.
- For best results, bake the pumpkin pie the day before serving and refrigerate.
- This pie serves 12
- Each servings has 244 calories
- 21 grams of fat
- 4 net carbs
Try some of our other Keto Pie recipes
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 1 1/2 Tbs Pyure sweetner
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1 15oz can of pumpkin
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup Swerve sweetener Confectioners
- 2 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spcie
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt butter in a bowl
- Add almond flour, sweetener and vanilla extract
- Mix well
- Press into a 9 inch pie pan that has been sprayed with oil
- Set aside to make pie filling.
- In a medium size bowl, add the can of pumpkin, heavy whipping cream, eggs, Swerve Confectioners, pumpkin pie spice, salt and vanilla extract.
- Beat well until combined
- Pour filling into the pie crust
- Bake at 325 degrees for approx. 50 minutes until middle is slightly jiggly. If the crust is browning too quickly, then place a strip of foil around the edges during cooking.
- Let the Pie completely cool for 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator before slicing.
Each serving has 244 calories, 21 grams of fat, 4 net carbs
Try Our Other Keto Pumpkin Desserts!
- Keto Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler
- Keto Salted Caramel Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Keto Pumpkin Bread
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Fried Pies
If you make this Keto Pumpkin Pie, be sure to share it with us on Instagram @thelazykkitchen. We’d love to see your finished desserts!