* Single Serving * 4 ingredient keto dessert *5 minute recipe
This Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Chimichangas recipe may be one of the easiest Keto, Low carb recipes to make.
The easiest part of this recipe is the tortillas. In the past, I have made a variety of Keto doughs and rolled them out and fought with them to create a thin bread. But, since I have found these low carb tortillas they have saved my diet.
Most of the time I do not have time to make Keto doughs or Keto biscuits, but I have found a variety of different brands that sell Low Carb tortillas. Some as low as 2 net carbs per tortillas and with a low calorie number too, those individuals who are Strict Keto probably won’t use these tortillas, but the filling in this recipe could be put inside a Keto dough. Which would be just as delicious.
Any brand of sweetener will work, PLUS confectioners or granular sweeteners will work!
For this recipe I have chosen Swerve Confectioners, but you can use any brand of sweeteners that you like. You can also use any granular sweetener instead of confectioners. Whatever you have on hand will work. Usually, I have Swerve Confectioners and Pyure granular in stock. These are 2 of my favorites, but ANY TYPE OF SWEETENER WILL WORK IN THIS RECIPE.
Another idea for these chimichangas is to add cinnamon to the cream cheese filling and make
Types of Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- Lily’s Chocolate Chips (variety of flavors PLUS least amount of NET CARBS)
- Hershey’s sugar free chocolate chips
- Bake Believe baking chips (variety of flavors)
Different Ideas for Chimichanga Fillings!
- Cinnamon & sugar (artificial sweetener)
- Strawberries mixed with sweetener or plain
- Melted sugar free chocolate chips
- Sugar free raspberry, peach, strawberry, blackberry, grape JAMS
- Sugar free cool whip
- Sugar free peanut butter
- Add nuts: pecans, walnuts or peanuts
- Sugar free chocolate syrup
- Sugar free caramel syrup
Another idea for these chimichangas is to add strawberries inside the tortilla or add some strawberries to the top and whipped topping.
Here’s a pic of a chimichanga that I added strawberries and whipped topping on top.
Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Chimichangas Ingredients: (scroll down for printable version of recipe)
- low carb tortilla
- cream cheese
- Swerve confectioners sweetener
- sugar free chocolate chips; Lily’s, Hersheys or Bake believe
- Add cream cheese and Swerve confectioners to a small bowl
2. Take a fork and blend the cream cheese and Swerve confectioners sweetener
3. Add sugar free chocolate chips to a microwaveable bowl and microwave until chocolate chips are completely melted
4. Add the melted sugar free chocolate chips to the cream cheese mixture and mix well
5. Spread the chocolate cream cheese mixture onto a low carb tortilla
6. Roll up the tortilla
7. Place a small skillet on medium heat and melt 1/2 tablespoon of butter
8. Once the butter is melted, place the tortilla into the skillet and brown on each side
- To keep cream cheese from ruining (bc 1 oz is what the recipe calls for). Separate into 1 oz cubes and freeze. Then you can pull out 1 oz at a time.
- Same with the tortillas. Freeze tortillas between wax paper and pull one out at a time.
- Change up the fillings
- Add a variety of nuts
- Use extracts instead of chocolate, for example lemon, banana, maple, strawberry, cherry or even root beer extract! For 1 chimichanga it wouldn’t take much extract about 1/8 tsp.
- Make up 1 chimichanga or a few and store in the refrigerator. Then fry up when you are ready to eat!
- Try savory ingredients, like ham & cheese or pepperoni & cheese
- 1 low carb tortilla
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp Swerve Confectioners
- 1 Tbsp sugar free chocolate chips
- 1/2 Tbsp butter for frying
- Place cream cheese and Swerve confectioners into a small bowl
- Take a fork and blend the cream cheese and Swerve together until completely combined
- Place the sugar free chocolate chips into a microwaveable bowl and microwave until completely melted
- Add the melted sugar free chocolate chips to the cream cheese mixture and combine well
- Spread the mixture onto a low carb tortilla
- Roll up the tortilla
- Place butter into a small skillet and melt on medium heat
- Once butter is melted place tortilla into the pan and brown on each side
- You are ready to eat, but you can sprinkle some confectioners on top or melted chocolate or sugar free chocolate syrup
235 calories, 16g fat, 5 net carbs (depending on which low carb tortilla)
For this pic below: melt extra chocolate chips & butter (1Tablespoon chips & 1/4Tablespoon butter and drizzle over the chimichanga, PLUS sprinkle a little confectioners on top) —-OR—- drizzle sugar free chocolate syrup on top with the confectioners sugar too.
Try other Lazy K Kitchen Keto desserts:
- Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Cinnamon Rolls
- No bake Keto Peanut butter Pie Cupcakes
- Keto Chocolate Caramel Pecan Clusters
Try The Lazy K Kitchen’s Keto recipes:
- Bacon & Spinach Egg Muffins (keto)
- Easy Italian Seasoned Chicken Breasts (keto)
- Spinach & Mushroom Quiche (keto)
- Keto Pizza Bites
- easy Keto Sausage Egg Muffins
- Keto Bacon Ranch Biscuits
We would love to see what you create with our recipes! Be sure to tag us @thelazykkitchen on Instagram so we can see them!