Oh my, these Keto Coffee Chocolate Spoons are so cute! There are so many ways that the spoons can be decorated. These Fall sprinkles can be changed to Christmas sprinkles or for any holiday. Maybe, sprinkle with your favorite color or team sports color. Also, different chocolates can be used to dip the spoons in. Nowadays the supermarkets are carrying tons of flavored chocolates. So, get creative and make some yummy Chocolate Spoons!
Previously, I made these Chocolate Spoons using real chocolate chips and then I had the idea of making these with sugar free chocolate chips. What a great idea for Keto bulletproof coffee!
Keto Coffee Chocolate Spoons Ingredients
- sugar free chocolate chips
- sugar free sprinkles
- plastic spoons
- mini sugar free marshmallows (optional if needed for gift bags)
- treat bags (optional if making gift bags)
I found these sugar free sprinkles on Amazon and also found sugar free marshmallows online.
Step One (scroll down for printable recipe)
Place chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl. Then, heat and stir in 30 seconds intervals until chocolate chips are melted.
Take plastic spoon and dip into the melted chocolate. Another spoon or spatula maybe needed to help coat the plastic spoon.
After dipping a spoon in the chocolate place the spoon onto a cookie sheet. Be sure to line the cookie sheet with wax paper.
Add sprinkles to each chocolate covered spoon
Once the cookie sheet is full, place it into the freezer for at least 15 – 20 minutes or until the chocolate is set.
- 6 oz sugar free milk chocolate chips
- Sugar free sprinkles
- 12 plastic spoons
- Place chocolate chips into a microwavable bowl
- Heat chocolate for 30 second intervals, stirring until chocolate is completely melted.
- Take a spoon and dip into chocolate while using another spoon or spatula to help coat the chocolate onto the plastic spoon.
- Place dipped spoon onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper
- Finish dipping remaining spoons
- Sprinkle each spoon with sprinkles
- Place cookie sheet into the freezer or refrigerator to set the chocolate. Approximately 15-20 minutes
- These chocolate spoons can be dipped with different chips. For example: white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips, chocolate mint chips, dark chocolate chips.
- Choose your favorite colored sprinkles, for example: Christmas colors, Valentine colors or 4th of July colors.
- Drizzle white chocolate over the chocolate.
- Before dipping these spoons into chocolate add a little peanut butter onto the spoon, then dip the spoon into the chocolate.
- Store spoons in the refrigerator or freeze for up to 3 months.
Optional Dipping Idea!
This recipe calls for milk chocolate chips which work perfectly, but I also LOVE to use other flavored chocolates. There are a lot of sugar free options at the supermarkets and online.
Gift Bag Idea!
- Add one spoon to a treat bag
- Add a few mini marshmallows to each bag
- Twist and tie each bag
- Now, they are ready to be stirred into hot chocolate or coffee!
Perfect Treat For Your Next Party or Event:
- New Year’s Day or New Year’s Eve
- Valentine’s Day for your sweetheart
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Thanksgiving’s Day
- Wedding Showers
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers
- Anniversary parties
- Graduation parties
- Kid’s birthday parties
- Birthday parties
Try Some of Our Other Keto Dessert Recipes:
- delicious Keto Peanut Butter Pie Cupcakes
Try Some of Our Keto Meals:
- yummy Keto Pizza Pocket