This is a great lunch or dinner idea that your kids can get in the kitchen and help make. With mini pizzas, everyone can have their own pizzas with the toppings that they prefer.
And, you know what the best thing is about these mini pizzas??? That you don’t have to make the crust. The crust is canned biscuits. Easy, right??? You can buy a can biscuits, jar of pizza sauce, shredded cheese and pepperoni, so ALMOST no cooking, except to just bake the pizza in the oven. It doesn’t get much easier than that! 🙂
PIN this recipe to Pinterest to Save for later!
LIKE us on Facebook for more recipes!
I kept it really simple and just topped with our homemade pizza sauce, pepperonis and cheese (I used a fiesta blend because that’s what I had on hand.) You can get as fancy or keep it as simple as you want to. Here are some different topping ideas:
- Canadian Bacon
For a really long time, we have made our own pizza sauce. It’s really simple and so flavorful! Of course, you can definitely use pizza sauce in a jar. I’m all about making things simple and easy.
Next on my list is to try these as BBQ chicken pizzas. Instead of using pizza sauce, use BBQ sauce and top with chicken and mozzarella cheese. Sounds Delicious!
What Kind of Canned Biscuits?
I used the off-brand, buttermilk ones that have 10 in the can. The ones that usually come in a 4 pack. You could use the bigger, canned biscuits if you wanted a little bit bigger of pizzas.
Just remember, you can substitute any canned biscuits that you have on hand. We want to keep it as simple as possible!
How to Assemble Your Mini Pizzas
Take 1 biscuit and flatten it out with either a rolling pin or a cup
Place your flattened biscuit on a cookie pan that you have sprayed with oil. Top with Pizza Sauce (remember, pizza sauce in a jar is completely fine)
Finish topping with all of your favorite toppings and cheese.
I just used pepperonis and a fiesta blend of cheese because that’s what I had on hand. Any blend of cheese would work!
Bake in a 400° F oven for 8-10 minutes until the crust is slightly golden and the cheese is melted.
Serve with extra pizza sauce on the side or with my favorite, ranch dressing.
- Canned Biscuits (I use the ones that are buttermilk and come in 10 count)
- Pizza Sauce
- Pepperonis OR toppings of your choice
- Shredded Cheese (I used Fiesta Blend, but any kind will work)
- Dipping Sauce (I like Ranch) Optional
- Flatten Biscuits out with a rolling pin or a cup
- Place biscuits on a greased cookie sheet
- Top with sauce, pepperonis and cheese
- Bake on 400° F for 8-10 minutes until the bottom of crust is slightly brown and the cheese is melted
These little mini pizzas would make great appetizers for your next party or event. They are easy to prepare and would be a crowd pleaser for sure!
Perfect Appetizer For Your Next Party or Event:
- New Year’s Day or New Year’s Eve
- Valentine’s Day for your sweetheart
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Thanksgiving’s Day
- Wedding Showers
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers
- Anniversary parties
- Graduation parties
- Kid’s birthday parties
- Birthday parties
Try some of our other recipes!
- The Easiest Chicken Pot Pies
- Chicken Mac & Cheese Casserole
- Super Easy 2 Ingredient Spanish Rice
- Ground Beef and Bean Enchiladas
- Easy Dorito Chicken Casserole
- Savory Brown Sugar Meatloaf
- Caprese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Creamy Mozzarella & Tomato Pasta with Italian Chicken
- Ginger & Pineapple Chicken